- Children’s Dental Health Month
- More Adopt a Family Thank You Notes
- Stories from the Heart Blog
Children’s Dental Health Month
Managing the cost of medical care for multiples is often difficult. Luckily, February is National Children’s Dental Health Month, sponsored by the American Dental Association.
Through the Give Kids A Smile program (which is available year-round, but highlighted during February), families can access quality dental care at little or no cost. To find a program in your state and to see if you qualify, visit Give Kids A Smile.
The ADA also has some cute activity sheets for kids available to download (in English or Spanish) that might help make a first visit to the dentist less scary. (scroll to bottom of page. Available in English and Spanish)
THANK YOU to the individuals, families, groups, and organizations that donated money, clothing, toys and gifts for our multiple birth families.
Two more notes we received from families that were in the Adopt A Family program this past year. Over the next few months, we will share more.
- Yesterday I received a wonderful package from a MOST angel. I can’t put into words how much I appreciated the surprise. I had to go to the post office to pick up the package (I wasn’t home when they tried to deliver it). I got in the car and opened the package – I am sure a few people thought I was a little crazy when they walked past my car. Most people don’t cry and smile at the same time. Happy Holidays
- Dear Friends,Thank you so much for the Wal-Mart gift cards. We were shocked to receive this example of generosity. This past year has been a struggle and this gift certainly does help at the right time. We have no idea where this initiated, but please send our most sincere gratitude. We are humbled & overjoyed. With Christ’s Blessings Thank you again