Please click below for answers to frequently asked questions related to school-age multiples.
General FAQs about School-Age Multiples
- Should my multiples attend preschool?
- What do I do when one or more of my multiples are ready for kindergarten but the other(s) are not?
- Will my multiples be each other’s best friend?
- Should I separate my multiples in school, and are there any laws about classroom placement of multiples?
- Have other families successfully home schooled multiples?
- How do I organize school papers and supplies for triplets or more?
- How do I make one on one time with each child and my spouse?
- Will my multiples fight each other, and what can I do?
- What should I do with sibling jealousy over accomplishments or achievements that one child has attained but his or her multiple birth siblings have not?
- What limits should I put on extracurricular activities with multiples?
- How do I manage birthday parties?
- How can I prepare for my children’s transition from EI services?
- What is an IEP? How does it differ from a 504 Plan?
- How does a parent of higher-order multiples advocate for his or her child?
Please Note: Raising Multiples provides these FAQs for informational purposes and cautions visitors not to use the content below to make treatment decisions without personally consulting a qualified health care provider. Reuse of this content without proper citation is a violation of copyright. To obtain permission to use this content contact us.