Please click below for answers to frequently asked questions related to multiples “high school & beyond.”
- How do I prepare to pay for college for multiples?
- Is the empty nest experience different for parents of multiples?
- Should we consider family counseling to help family members deal with a child/sibling with a disability?
- How do I know if my child is eligible for Social Security benefits/Medicaid?
- How does a parent of higher-order multiples advocate for his or her child?
Please Note: Raising Multiples provides these FAQs for informational purposes and cautions visitors not to use the content below to make treatment decisions without personally consulting a qualified health care provider. Reuse of this content without proper citation is a violation of copyright. To obtain permission to use this content contact us.